School Misuse of Student Webcams!
I am quite upset over this and I hope that parents will take a stand together to create laws that will make this illegal! I also hope that at some point the schools will get smart and keep the laptops at school. Where is the freedom going in our country? Our children are being exploited in our own homes and parents have the control over this! Parents BE SMART and take control over the technological use that is going on in your home! Be watchful and diligent in your childs activities and stay active with them! Be involved! This is outrageous!
I am quite disturbed over this and I hope that parents will become aware of this issue and make it aware and known to other parents and come up with a solution! The solution is quite simple...Leave the laptops at school!
Posted by
Weichert Family