I cannot believe how crazy has been over the last year for our family! I have been going to school online non-stop without a break unless around Christmas time. I have a week off of school this week to regroup and then I start back up on April 12, 2010. It has been really strenuous on my brain-but I am taking advantage of every moment with my kids especially with Herb!
Over the last year, nothing really has changed, we have been doing the same old routine except for Herb and I have decided to get back to the gym to work out! I has been really nice to do that together, but I am still looking for a work out partner!
Elijah has been quite busy with school, and I cannot believe how well he is doing with his school work! He turned seven in January and I cannot believe how time has flown! He consistently gets A's on spelling tests, fix it sentences, and his math tests! I am SO very proud of him! He works really hard on his reading too. He will be starting summer baseball this year starting June 2010! We are SO excited!
Logan has been doing very well! He counts to 10, knows most of his ABC's, and likes to pretend read, but loves to be read too! He enjoys it when we read scriptures as a family because he says, "Mama, I want to know everything about Jesus!" He finally goes to Sunbeams without Mom and Dad, and he is completely potty trained! As Logan says it, he is a BIG BOY NOW!!!
Hannah is such a doll and we absolutely adore her! She is starting to walk, but mostly crawls. She enjoys listening to music and dancing, plus webcamming with Grandma and Papa! She loves daddy and is always wanting to kiss him up as much as she can! She has hair long enough to make piggy tails and we have just been doting over her cute piggy tails! Her favorite thing to do right now is to sing to mommy, I just love it!
That's about it for our family status update since my last posting about MJ! I will try to keep the blog postings going so that you all can see what the newest thing is with the Weichert family! We hope you all are doing well in your health and spiritual health! We love and miss you all!
ALOHA