Easter and Conference Weekend!

SALT LAKE CITY TEMPLE Pictures, Images and Photos

This last weekend was General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and we have the great opportunity to listen to the Prophet (Thomas S. Monson), the Apostles, and the Quorum of the Seventy speak to the Saints and to the people of the world! I was so touched by the Spirit, especially when our Prophet Thomas S. Monson told the story about Jason. I was so impressed by this young mans testimony and strength in the Lord to NEVER give up the good fight whether on Earth or in Heaven. This left a lasting impression in my heart and in Herb's heart as well!

The talks were very inspired especially for the daughters, mother's, grand mothers and beyond to bear up and become strengthened in the Lord. I particularly enjoyed when they were very staunch about the mothers to spend time with their children and that there is nothing more precious but to give of our time to them. I found this to be something I could work on a little more, to give more of my time to my children so that more memories could be made. It gave me a renewed hope and strength to know that my influences on my children are an eternal blessing and how I should not take one moment for granted!

I hope that many of you had the opportunity to listen to the talks that were very inspired by the Lord himself to warn the people of his coming and to be watchful and diligent in his teachings and keeping the commandments! I love the Lord and all of his teachings and I am especially thankful to the teachings of the Bible and Book of Mormon to help lead and guide me as mother in these latter-days to teach and rear my children uprightly before Him. Our life has been blessed because of it and may God continue to bless each of you and your families always.

Our♥Family