Wickless Scentsy Wamers


I am so excited about my Scentsy products! Mainly the products consist of wickless candle warmers, candle wax (scented of course), car scents, and room sprays. The products are amazing and keep your home smelling great!

My dad is a firefighter and he absolutely hates candles because they are number 1 fire house starters! So I never got into candles because my dad was so against it while growing up. When I heard about this product, especially about how they are wickless warmers (no flame), I thought I'd give it a try since its less of a fire hazard. I bought a package deal of the warmers and scentsy bars of my choice, and I could not believe how well it worked and how safe it was around my little ones! I was amazed about how much of an aroma you get out the wickless warmer, than from a candle.

If you'd like to take a look, visit my website at http://www.scentsy.com/puanani. There you will be able to view the online catalog and place an order, host a party, or sign up as a Scentsy consultant!

Hope you enjoy the products!

Our♥Family